You know what? I HATE VOLDEMORT!!! AND I THINK TRUMP IS EXACTLY LIKE HIM!!!
Well, not exactly. Trump has a nose. A rather large one, in fact. Also Voldemort does not have orange skin, and doesn't tweet obsessively. Trump doesn't have horcruxes. I would say they're equally horrible, though I could list differences all day. Funny, huh?
Brilliant day, mates.
Well, not exactly. Trump has a nose. A rather large one, in fact. Also Voldemort does not have orange skin, and doesn't tweet obsessively. Trump doesn't have horcruxes. I would say they're equally horrible, though I could list differences all day. Funny, huh?
Brilliant day, mates.
WHHHHAAAATTT was I talking about?!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteSounds cool to me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTHE HORROR!
ReplyDeleteYOU REMOVED THE COMENTS!
ReplyDelete?
ReplyDeleteAttention! Attention! DO NOT READ THIS COMMENT!
ReplyDeleteummmmm........ why not?
DeleteFor once you're saying something reasonable.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes. Voldemort goes on obsessive killing rampages. Trump goes on obsessive tweeting rampages. Then denies he said what he said. Then says it again.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete