Wuz up!!!!
So everybody else has and advice on their blogs, and now Quaffle Studios does 2!!
It's pretty simple. you comment your life issues, and I tell you wut 2 do, adding my own personal touch of humor and action!!!! Imagine the headlines: "QUAFFLE STUDIOS: ADVICE GIVEN!" *SIGH* I'll be famous! I'll finally get that branch in Peru I've been wanting!! I'm kind of going off on a rant here.
Purest Thoughts,
GINNY
So everybody else has and advice on their blogs, and now Quaffle Studios does 2!!
It's pretty simple. you comment your life issues, and I tell you wut 2 do, adding my own personal touch of humor and action!!!! Imagine the headlines: "QUAFFLE STUDIOS: ADVICE GIVEN!" *SIGH* I'll be famous! I'll finally get that branch in Peru I've been wanting!! I'm kind of going off on a rant here.
Purest Thoughts,
GINNY
*ahem* any questions??
ReplyDeletehow do you stop a crazy principal/dictator from making a ton of ridiculous rules that mean nothing?
ReplyDeleteSigh. I'm stuck on that one, bub.
Delete#revolution
If only we knew the answer. . . . .
DeleteIn a book this would be the end of a chapter. Like near the climax
Delete??????????????????????????
Delete