Hi peoples!!
I just wanted to give u a link 2 this blog: HuckSTARCritic.wordpress.com. It's cool. The owner reviews stuff like books, movies, food, etc. Thankfully, there is no longer a horrible review of the Harry Potter books. There was, though!! Personally, I think the series is beautifully written, with a plot that is creatively action-packed. Apparently HuckSTARCritic doesn't think so though!!! But the other posts are cool. Check it out!!
Purest Thoughts,
GINNY
I just wanted to give u a link 2 this blog: HuckSTARCritic.wordpress.com. It's cool. The owner reviews stuff like books, movies, food, etc. Thankfully, there is no longer a horrible review of the Harry Potter books. There was, though!! Personally, I think the series is beautifully written, with a plot that is creatively action-packed. Apparently HuckSTARCritic doesn't think so though!!! But the other posts are cool. Check it out!!
Purest Thoughts,
GINNY
Except for book seven, I liked the rest of the series.
ReplyDeletePersonally I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. (I do like Harry Potter though)
ReplyDelete