😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
On monday, April 9, I will meet my doom. "That is not my opinion. That is just a fact."~I Am Malala.
And it is true. On monday, life ends. For me, sirius and hermoine, life ends monday. Why? HEALTH CLASS, that's why. ugh. i shudder at those words. I don't think i can type those again. from now, we shall refer to My Doom as It. There will be details. There will be explanations. There will be videos. VIDEOS. videos are moving pictures. PICTURES. and there will be boys and girls IN THE SAME ROOM learning about*ahem* the miracle of birth. Excuse me. *gagging* *retching*. sorry about that. well anyway I will die on monday.
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
*hurl*,
ginny
On monday, April 9, I will meet my doom. "That is not my opinion. That is just a fact."~I Am Malala.
And it is true. On monday, life ends. For me, sirius and hermoine, life ends monday. Why? HEALTH CLASS, that's why. ugh. i shudder at those words. I don't think i can type those again. from now, we shall refer to My Doom as It. There will be details. There will be explanations. There will be videos. VIDEOS. videos are moving pictures. PICTURES. and there will be boys and girls IN THE SAME ROOM learning about*ahem* the miracle of birth. Excuse me. *gagging* *retching*. sorry about that. well anyway I will die on monday.
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
*hurl*,
ginny
this is H-
ReplyDeleteI agree. this will be our doom.
And yet, you survived.
ReplyDeleteHealth class won't kill you. Oh . . . .wait. Yes, yes it will.
ReplyDelete