People, I was just in DC and lemme tell ya it was AMAZING!! Everything is so much bigger than you'd expect! First day I went to the Smithsonian Zoo. Wow! That thing is a world-class zoo! And the only place in america you can see giant pandas. Those pandas are the cutest thing EVER. The youngest one, Bei Bei, was half-asleep, half basking in the sun, and he was rolling over and smiling and was SO CUTE :). The other two, Mei Xiang and Tian Tian, were eating bamboo. They were just picking up WHOLE TREES and taking chunks out of 'em! I love pandas!!!!! Second day, I went to the National Mall, took a tour of the Capital, and saw some Smithsonians. Wow, the Mall is huge! And the Capital just defies explanation. The Air and space Museum is wow. They have the original Wright Flyer, the original Spirit of St. Louis, and the plane Amelia Earhart flew across the Atlantic! The Natural History Museum is a wonder. The have the biggest diamond in the world (The Hope Diamond-- It's supposedly cursed), earrings that Marie Antoinette wore, and a diadem that Napoleon's second wife wore. And that's just the Gems & Minerals Wing! The Museum of American has The Batmobile, Julia Child's kitchen, Bill Nye's coat & bow tie, and bunch of other cool stuff! So awesome. Now just one more thing! One night I went to this awesome ramen place in Chinatown. THE BEST RESTAURANT EVER. Best ramen I've ever had!! Such quick service!! And these weird, but delicious, ice cream dumpling things!! It's called The Bantam King. I'm gonna review it on According To Ginny! So yeah, My experience in DC was definite success! Go visit, and see for yourself!
Most Intelligent Thoughts,
ginny
Most Intelligent Thoughts,
ginny
You didn’t review it
ReplyDelete