Skip to main content

Hi. This is a poem.

If life is a gift,
why do people
try to escape it?

If life is glorious,
why does it make
so many people upset?

If life is short,
why does it seem to
d  r  a  g      o  n
f  o  r  e  v  e  r  ?

Hmm... too deep. New one!!

dead, white, cold
a blank canvas
fresh, green, warm
a new beginning
hot, wet, bright
an epic adventure
dry, cool, colorful
a peaceful end.

Okay peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DA CRABS

SO, ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE THIS THING CALLED THE CRAB WAR, AND IT'S LIKE A PRETEND WAR BETWEEN 2 POLITICAL PARTYS CALLED THE CRABS AND THE APES. THERE ARE ALSO THE SQUIDS, WHALES, LLAMAS, KANGAROOS, WHO ARE ALL ON THE SIDE OF THE MOCKINGJAY REPUBLIC. THE REPUBLIC IS AGAINST THE CRABS, BUT I'M NOT SURE IF THEY'RE WITH THE APES. EH. ME AND HERMIONE DANGER (who totes needs 2 post again) ARE CO-PREZES OF THE KANGAROOS, WHO ARE LIKE PEACE ACTIVISTS, BUT HAVE A TON OF MONEYS AND TECHNOLOGY. YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS. YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW. NEITHER DO I.                                                                                               -GINNY                         ...

#ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wuz up!!!! So everybody else has and advice on their blogs, and now Quaffle Studios does 2!! It's pretty simple. you comment your life issues, and I tell you wut 2 do, adding my own personal touch of humor and action!!!! Imagine the headlines: "QUAFFLE STUDIOS: ADVICE GIVEN!" *SIGH* I'll be famous! I'll finally get that branch in Peru I've been wanting!! I'm kind of going off on a rant here.                                           Purest Thoughts,                                                       GINNY

Movies

Here's a list of movies everybody should totes see: 1)All 8 Harry Potter  movies 2) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 3) Beauty and the Beast (the live-action one) 4) The Princess Bride And... That's it, actually. BTW, 1 and 3 have Emma Watson, and 2 has Eddie Redmayne, who are both AWESOME. WATCH ALL OF THESE RIGHT NOW, MISTER.                                      SINCERELY,                                                     GINERVA WEASEL